Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall apply to all Users who access the Website (as defined below) and to all Persons to whom Services are provided by LAPPIndia Private Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of India and having its registered office at Plot No.98 J & K, Jigani Industrial Area, Phase II, Anekal Taluk, Bangalore – 560 105, India (hereinafter referred to as “Lapp”), the owner of the Website, through the Website.
The Website is essentially an online platform where Authorized Users may browse and purchase Products listed on the Website, primarily designed and manufactured by LAPPand/or its parent/affiliate entities.
Once accepted or deemed accepted (as stated herein), the Terms shall form the legal contract (hereinafter “the User Agreement”) between a User and LAPPvis-à-vis the use and access of the Website, provision of Services and all other matters arising out of or in connection therewith.
Acceptance of the Terms, Modifications and Consequences of Violation of the Terms
Please ensure that you read and understand the Terms carefully. By accessing the Website and/or using the Services, you agree to be bound by the Terms and signify your absolute and unqualified acceptance thereof. If you do not agree with any of the Terms, please do not access the Website or use the Services. If you have any questions about the Terms, please contact email@example.com
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is valid from 19th Mar, 2019 to 19th Jun, 2019.
- The offer is valid only on online orders.
- The participant must be a citizen of India and of sound mind.
- The vouchers will be shared on the registered email address.
- LAPP India’s decision shall be final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Employees / Associates agency of LAPP India or any other parties who are directly involved in organising, promoting or conducting this promotion are not eligible to participate in the promotion.
- All disputes are subject to Bangalore jurisdiction.
- LAPP India reserves the right to modify, extend or withdraw this offer without prior intimation and without any liability attributable to the company.
- Entry into this promotional offer will be deemed to be an acceptance of the above terms and conditions